(Full results will be announced November 27th)
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Priscila Baez Monsanto||Varsha Kunhimangalam||Zahira Khan||Rehan Benny|
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Elita Depew||Moneika Ramsinghani|
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Wen Feng||Aisha Ali|
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Gabby Gosling||Bernice Chan||Chloe Walker||Amanda Cober|
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Santiago Enrique Granados Forero||Danielle Ann Mata||Vanessa Amanda Dominicous||Joseph Pulitano|
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Maddie Kapteyn||Domenique Douglas||Vicky Anborgh||Rania Wreikat|
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Taylor Lawless||Alexi Calingo||Nathan French|
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Sagar Makhija||Luis Cordero||Karan Batra||Alejandro Calderon|
|Université du Québec à Montréal||Canada||Luca Sole||Natalia Gomez||Marika Labrie||Alexandra Defert|
|FLAME University||India||Rohit Tiwari||Khushi Arutla||Saurabh Mehta||Aashna Karia||Arun Ravi||Pratik Gala|
|FLAME University||India||Rohit Tiwari||Prabodh Shinde||Gaargee Wandrekar||Shriya Nadkarni||Sara Charania||Shruti Bakre|
|Kaunas University of Technology||Lithuania||Elena Vitkauskaitė & Indrė Petrikė||Beatričė Gicevičiūtė||Ugnė Juteikaitė||Gustė Ozolaitė||Lukas Ramilis||Paulius Rinkevičius|
|Kaunas University of Technology||Lithuania||Elena Vitkauskaitė & Indrė Petrikė||Karolina Sinkevičiūtė||Erika Miliūnaitė||Gerda Tauraitė||Gintarė Armalytė||Armantė Bukelytė|
Rankings used in the 2023 GOMAC:
- Participants: In all, 9 digital marketing professors from Canada, Germany, India, Lithuania, Switzerland registered 101 teams (357 students).
- Nominees: Teams that demonstrated a very strong understanding of digital marketing by developing a solid campaign and its supporting documentation.
- Semi-Finalists: Teams that demonstrated superior understanding of digital marketing, developed and documented very high quality campaigns. GOMAC regions were determined based on the number of submissions. Neighbouring countries with fewer submissions were grouped together. All Semi-Finalists demonstrated the same overall level of proficiency even though they are classified in separate regions.
- Finalists: Teams that demonstrated overall excellence in the field of digital marketing. All Finalists demonstrated the same overall level of proficiency even though they are classified in separate regions.
- Regional Winners: Although each Finalist demonstrated outstanding campaigns, only one team in each region can be declared the Regional Winner.
- Global Winner: Out of the several nominated teams and outstanding marketing campaigns, the Judging Panel identified that this team designed, executed and presented the best overall digital marketing campaign in 2023.
The Judging Process
A panel of international judges evaluated teams from outside of their own geographic region. Professors that supervised a Finalist did not participate in the 2023 GOMAC Final Judging Panel and, if part of the GOMAC Committee, were removed from further discussions and decisions regarding the judging process. Professors from every GOMAC region participated in the selection for the Global Winner. The GOMAC Final Judging Panel proceeded with a secret ballot vote that was then revalidated by each judge independently. The judging process was supervised by Professor Wojciech Czart, and further validated by Professors Liz Gray and Harold Boeck. The entire process and results were then certified as authentic by the GOMAC Committee.
A team was ranked as Semi-Finalist or Finalist based on the quality of their campaign and reports rather than by a cut-off based on a predetermined number of teams per rank. Regions can therefore have a different number of Semi-Finalists and Finalists. Having a team reach the rank of Semi-Finalist or Finalist was not influenced by the performance of other competing student teams. These top teams demonstrated a superior understanding of digital marketing and developed and documented very high quality campaigns.
Each top Finalist within each region will be identified as the Regional Winner. The Global Winner will be selected among the Regional Winners by the GOMAC Final Judging Panel who will also evaluate runner-ups if Global Winner contenders scores are tied.
The 2023 GOMAC Judging Panel, comprising of 32 digital marketing specialists from around the world, judged the students’ digital marketing campaigns based on each team’s Pre- and Post-Campaign decks as well as Google Data Studio reports. The Winners were then identified by a 17-judge panel. We would like to thank the following 2023 GOMAC Judging Panel for supporting the 2023 GOMAC Organizing Committee in the judging process:
The 2023 GOMAC Organizing Committee
The 2023 GOMAC was governed by the Global Online Marketing Academics (GOMA), which comprises Academics from around the world who have extensive experience in digital marketing education. The 2023 GOMAC Organizing Committee included:
- Harold Boeck, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Theresa B. Clarke, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA
- Wojciech Czart, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland
- Liz Gray, Faculty at Fanshawe College, London, Canada
- Jamie Murphy, University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu, Finland
- Elena Vitkauskaitė, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania.
- Natalie Sarrasin, HES-SO Valais/Wallis, Switzerland
- Dušan Mladenović from the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Czech Republic