The GOMAC Organizing Committee
The GOMAC is governed by the Global Online Marketing Academics (GOMA). GOMA comprises Academics from around the world who have extensive experience in digital marketing education.
GOMA aims to to maintain the community and benefits brought to students, academics and industry that were originally created through the Google Online Marketing Challenge as well as to exchange experience in the fields of Digital Marketing, teaching methodologies, and online collaboration techniques, etc.
The GOMA Organizing Committee includes Google Ad Grants Online Marketing Challenge’s Global Academic Panel members and supervisors of GOMC winning teams:
- Harold Boeck, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Theresa B. Clarke, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA
- Wojciech Czart, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland
- Liz Gray, Faculty at Fanshawe College, London, Canada
- Jamie Murphy, University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu, Finland (GOMC Global Academic Panel Lead)
- Elena Vitkauskaitė, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania