(Full results will be announced October 4th)
|ESG UQAM||Canada||Harold Boeck||Gracielle Sills||Marilyn Forget||Alexandra Bouasria|
|ESG UQAM||Canada||Harold Boeck||Marie-Ève Trudel||Roxanne Hamel-Michaud||Pauline Mayer|
|ESG UQAM||Canada||Harold Boeck||Marilou Rochefort||Marianne Ossa|
|ESG UQAM||Canada||Liz Gray||Petrus Stavenuiter||Kily Jackson||Laura Sentís Tomás||María Dolores Quiles Martínez|
|Fanshawe College||Canada||Liz Gray||Andrea Gonzalez||Christopher Bluhm||Katherine Trimble||Caitlin Harasym|
|European University of Flensburg||Germany||Berthold Hass||Jonas Wittschen||Nicole Ruhl||Anna Tran||Gianluca Atlante||Mélida-Mercedes Mitogo|
|FLAME University||India||Rohit Tiwari||Naman Saxena||Shreya Roychoudhury||Shrutika Pujari||Saher Gandhioke||Chithramalyai Vijayanagaram|
|FLAME University||India||Rohit Tiwari||Sana Ajmera||Hardee Lakhani||Shreya Sonthalia||Shejal Sethiya||Ansh Bhansali|
|FLAME University||India||Rohit Tiwari||Sheel Sinha||Sachin Patil||Radhika Mangla|
|FLAME University||India||Rohit Tiwari||Tanaya Ranade||Aastha Parekh||Harsh Bhasin||Arshdeep Singh Sehgal|
|FLAME University||India||Rohit Tiwari||Vidushii Rathi||Sanath Shah||Priyansh Jain||Sanskruti Rao||Akshita Goyal|
|Kaunas University of Technology||Lithuania||Elena Vitkauskaitė and Indrė Petrikė||Viktorija Usinaitė||Dovydas Balčius||Glorija Martinkutė||Ieva Balčiūtė||Evelina Mackevičiūtė|
|Kaunas University of Technology||Lithuania||Elena Vitkauskaitė and Indrė Petrikė||Milda Pumputytė||Rusnė Markinaitė||Gerda Ramonaitė||Ugnė Grigaitytė||Ugnė Samajauskaitė|
|Warsaw School of Economics||Poland||Tymoteusz Doligalski||Joanna Alberska||Paulina Figarska||Patrycja Polak||Dorota Trochimiak|
|Escola Superior de Educação de Viseu||Portugal||Paulo Silva||Beatriz Saraiva||Cláudia Lopes||Joana Ribeiro||Luís Azevedo|
Rankings used in the 2022 GOMAC:
- Disqualified: Teams that did not adhere to the GOMAC requirements were eliminated from the judging process.
- Participants: In all, 17 digital marketing professors from Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, France, Germany, India, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and the United States registered 108 student teams (414 students).
- Nominees: Teams that demonstrated a very strong understanding of digital marketing by developing a solid campaign and its supporting documentation.
- Semi-Finalists: Teams that demonstrated a superior understanding of digital marketing, developed and documented very high quality campaigns. GOMAC regions were determined based on the number of submissions. Neighbouring regions with fewer submissions were grouped together. All Semi-Finalists demonstrated the same overall level of proficiency even though they are classified in separate regions.
- Finalists: The top 5 teams from each region.
- Regional Winners: Although each Finalist demonstrated outstanding campaigns, only one team in each region can be declared the Regional Winner.
- Global Winner: Out of the several nominated teams and outstanding marketing campaigns, the Judging Panel identified that this team designed, executed and presented the best overall digital marketing campaign in 2022.
The Judging Process
A panel of international judges evaluated teams from outside of their own geographic region. Professors that supervised a Finalist did not participate in the 2022 GOMAC Final Judging Panel and, if part of the GOMAC Committee, were removed from further discussions and decisions regarding the judging process. Professors from every GOMAC region participated in the selection for the Global Winner. The GOMAC Final Judging Panel proceeded with a secret ballot vote that was then revalidated by each judge independently. The judging process was supervised by Professor Wojciech Czart, and further validated by Professor Harold Boeck. The entire process and results were then certified as authentic by the GOMAC Committee.
A team was ranked as Semi-Finalist based on the quality of their campaign and reports rather than by a cut-off based on a predetermined number of teams per rank. Regions can therefore have a different number of Semi-Finalists. Having a team reach the rank of Semi-Finalist or Finalist was not influenced by the performance of other competing student teams. These top teams demonstrated a superior understanding of digital marketing and developed and documented very high quality campaigns.
Each top Finalist within each region was then identified as the Regional Winner. The Global Winner was selected among the Regional Winners by the GOMAC Final Judging Panel who also evaluated runner-ups when Global Winner contenders scores were tied. The 2022 GOMAC Organizing Committee would like to remind participants that it is essential that they follow the Challenge guidelines set out under the terms and conditions to be eligible for judging. Otherwise their submission will be disqualified.
The 2022 GOMAC Judging Panel, comprising of 30 digital marketing specialists from around the world, judged the students’ digital marketing campaigns based on each teams’ Pre- and Post-Campaign decks and Google Data Studio reports. The Winners will be identified by a separate judging panel. We would like to thank the following 2022 GOMAC Judging Panel for supporting the 2022 GOMAC Organizing Committee in the judging process:
The 2022 GOMAC Organizing Committee
The 2022 GOMAC was governed by the Global Online Marketing Academics (GOMA) which comprises Academics from around the world who have extensive experience in digital marketing education. The 2022
GOMAC Organizing Committee included:
- Harold Boeck, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Theresa B. Clarke, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA
- Wojciech Czart, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland
- Liz Gray, Faculty at Fanshawe College, London, Canada
- Jamie Murphy, University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu, Finland
- Elena Vitkauskaitė, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania.